A healing shelter in a peaceful environment
Daystar is a religious, non-medical nursing facility offering care to those who actively rely on prayer for metaphysical healing and are working with a Christian Science Journal-listed practitioner.
In a quiet, compassionate and loving atmosphere, Daystar is a haven where one can focus on spiritual rest, study and healing.
- Christian Science nursing care on a one-to-one basis
- Comfortable private rooms with sliding glass doors providing a view of the gardens and grounds.
- Meals served in Daystar’s sunny dining rooms.
- Sunday church services and Wednesday testimony meetings in the chapel.
- Bible lessons, Sentinel Radio programs and hymns via intercom.
- A Christian Science reference library, including bound volumes, computerized concordances, and internet access.
Daystar does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact the Administrator.